Thursday, November 8, 2012

My Friends


When I came to BW, I only knew one student here because she went to high school with me. We were never very close, but since coming to BW we have become close friends. Most of the people I hang out with live in my dorm. We can usually be found in North's lounge doing homework, watching tv, listening to music, and just talking. I also made lots of friends through the activities that I am a part of. The last way that I made friends was through my calc class. It is very challenging and we work together on homework  each week. Doing three house of homework together three times a week has made us very close. My group of friends has definitely changed of the semester. Originally I was friends with people from marching band since they were the first people I met when I moved in early for band camp. Now, I don't see many of them more than once a week, if at all. Also, it took a while for my math class and dorm friends to become close, but now we have lots of fun together. I do not think it was harder or easier to make friends than I thought. I knew that I would find people I liked and wasn't too worried about making friends. I was new in 7th grade when I moved to Ohio, so I knew I would be fine in college, where everyone is new.

2 comments:

  1. Same thing happened to me! I wasn't very close with the girl who went to my high school but we are now very close. Actually as Im typing this she is in my room. haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thats cool you guys became close friends. I wish that some kids from my high school came to BW

      Delete