Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Ten Things You Should Know About Me!

1) I have traveled to Spain and Guatemala. I love speaking Spanish with native Spanish-speakers.

2) I've been doing some form of martial arts since I was 7. I've done tae kwon do, karate, tai chi, ki kong, and haidong gumdo.

3) I have never had a pet besides fish. I would like to have a dog very much though.

4) I have played or tried out almost every sport.

5) I am a nerd when it comes to school work. I always complete my assignments on time and well.

6) I want to be a high school math teacher.

7) I lived in New Jersey for eight years.

8) My favorite show is NCIS. I watch it every Tuesday at 8pm.

9) I am trying to read the entire Bible in two years.

10) So far I absolutely love BW. I like the people here, the campus, the activities, and the personality of the school.

4 comments:

  1. You should become a UFC fighter

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been in mixed martial arts since I was 3! Woohoo go martial arts! And I'm currently reading the Bible in a year :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've never had anything but fish either. i'm allergic to everything :( and yay bible reading!

    ReplyDelete