Wednesday, September 19, 2012

My Goals

I have many goals for myself while I am here at BW, but here are three of my top goals.

1) Try at least 3 new things each semester. I like this goal because it will constantly be pushing me out of my comfort zone, forcing me to grow in my personality, and find new likes/dislikes for the rest of my life. This semester I am taking a ki kong class for physical education, joining many group activities and clubs, and just being a college student!

2) Take at least 16 credits per semester. I have a lot a want to accomplish while I am at BW, so I need to keep a challenging pace. I can accomplish this goal by signing up for 18 credits if I think I might end up dropping a class. Also, I need to be attentive at the beginning of each semester to the add-drop time period.

3) Attend at least one spiritual event each week. My spirituality is very important to me. To achieve this goal I plan to attend church, Cru, and Bible study each week. If I end up getting to busy to attend one of them, it is ok because I have two other back ups.

1 comment:

  1. thats awesome your taking ki kong classes. and 18 credits sounds like alot!

    ReplyDelete